jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2008

SO WHAT



Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na NaNa Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
I guess i just lost my husbandI don't know where he went. So i'm gonna drink my moneyI'm not gonna pay his rent (Nope). I got a brand new attitudeAnd i'm gonna wear it tonightI wanna get in troubleI wanna start a fight. Na Na Na Na Na Na Na I wanna start a fightNa Na Na Na Na Na Na I wanna start a fight




CHORUS
So so what?I'm still a rock starI got my rock moves,
And i don't need you, And guess whatI'm having more funAnd now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonight. I'm alright, I'm just fine And you're a tool So so what? I am a rockstar I got my rock moves And I don't want you tonight
Uh, check my flow, uh





The waiter just took my table And gave to Jessica Simp- Shit!I guess i'll go sit with drum boy At least he'll know how to hit What if this song's on the radio Then somebody's gonna die I'm gonna get in trouble My ex will start a fight
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na He's gonna start a fightNa Na Na Na Na Na Na We're all gonna get in a fight!




CHORUS
So so what? I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves And i don't need you And guess what I'm having more fun And now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright I'm just fine And you're a tool So so what? I am a rock star I got my rock moves And i don't want you tonight




BRIDGE
You weren't thereYou never were You want it all But thats not fair I gave you love I gave my all You weren't there You let me fall





So so what? I'm still a rock star I got my rock moves And i don't need you And guess what I'm having more fun And now that we're done (we're done) I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright(I'm alright), I'm just fine (I'm just fine) And you're a tool So so what? I am a rock star I got my rock moves And i don't want you tonight





No No, No No I Don't want you tonight You weren't there I'm gonna show you tonight I'm alright, I'm just fine And you're a tool So so what? I am a rock star I got my rock moves And i don't want you tonight
Ba da da da da da

No hay comentarios.: